Please join George Pintar, President Emeritus of Las Cruces Writers, for his upcoming seminar on branding your writing business. The seminar is Saturday, July 23rd from 2-4 PM at Good Samaritan Village, Building E (first floor West lounge), 3045 Buena Vida Circle.
Topics to be covered:
- Selecting your brand and voice
- A planning calendar
- Matching brand to content
- Marketing tools
- Questions and information to share
What to Bring:
- A 2022 calendar with room to write
- Note paper and favorite pen or pencil
- An open mind
- Water if you get thirsty
This workshop has been designed for writers who want to go beyond just writing and also write as a business or to sell books. There is a difference.